Tuesday, February 4, 2014

There's one thing about sports that I hate

Volleyball season during PE is almost always the worst time for my friends and I.

For one, volleyball is my worst sport. Basketball is super fun, soccer is tolerable, and I'm even a bit decent at football. But volleyball? 1) The sun is always somehow in my eye 2) Mostly I stand around doing nothing because all the other sports-over-enthusiastic guys take the lead 3) There ARE sports-over-enthusiastic guys!!!

I am so sick of them, and we've only played two games with them. As aforementioned, I am not the best at volleyball (except for serving the ball, in which case they allow me to do without objections), and so when I fail to hit the ball when I'm expecting someone else to hit it, they yell at me and tell me I suck. (Really.) When I actually manage to hit the ball, it just flies out in the wrong direction (I wonder how that happened) and they yell at me and tell me I suck. (Really.)

AND THERE'S MORE. When our team loses a point or something, they RAGE and EXPLODE and YELL AND SCREAM AND SHOUT and CURSE AND STOMP AND RUN AROUND AND ACT LIKE CRIMINALS OR SOMETHING. >__< My friend said so herself, those guys are most likely the guys who will get arrested after watching a football game in which their team loses or something.

Sighhgh. I kind of want to punch them a lot. But whatever.

Tara singing off.

Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment