Sunday, December 29, 2013

Camping in the Mountains

You were probably wondering why I didn't post a post yesterday. (Maybe not. I don't even think a lot of people look at this blog.) Well I have produced an excuse for you. (yayyy) I was camping in the mountains for the weekend! It was cool. Like literally, my face would be frozen if I put it outside the cabin door. But no biggie. I love cold weather, so I came prepared with several warm hats, two sweaters, a coat, a scarf, three pairs of gloves, and some snug snow boots. (Yep.) (:

Just a lot of sledding and trudging around and freezing my butt off, not much happened. But I really loved the winter weather and the snow (I'm a Cailfornian :P) and the trees (I <3 fOrEsTs) and the sleeping-bag-ness.

I wonder how different my life would be if I grew up in the cold. I would probably love warmer weather then, and wonder how life would be if I grew up in the warmer aspects of Earth. But then again if I chose somewhere to live such as Wisconsin which has a share of both warm and cold, then I would probably enjoy it.

You can never know, with me. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment