Sunday, December 22, 2013

Have a holly jolly winter

My winter break pretty much started yesterday. This means that I will either be bored for the next two weeks or be extremely busy writing, drawing, cleaning up my mess of a room, and blogging.

Where I live, it never snows. Ever. Maybe a few days of rainfall a year, if we're lucky. (I <3 rain) I think it's snowed for like a day or two, one time, but I don't think I was alive then. But I love winter, snow or not, because it's cold. And if it's cold, then it means that I'm not going to be running around sweating all day. That's good. Then I can bundle up in my blankets and nap.

By the way, I really love wearing winter clothes. Boots are the best. Coats are very snuggy. Scarves are wonderful. Have I mentioned that I also crochet? Crocheting hats and scarves are always a plus. (My skill is unfortunate because I have all that down-time in the summer, and can't wear any of my creations, and when it's cold, I have no time to crochet or knit. Sad life.)

Oh! I've put up my list of dream jobs in the "Pages" section. Yeah. Just in case you were interested (which you probably aren't). It just helps me keep my mind organized and add or subtract knowledge that I gain over time.

And you can never know, with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment