Monday, December 23, 2013

How was my day today?

My day was good. Thank you for asking.

I feel really lazy now that I have nothing special to do. I literally have not done anything today except eat, sleep, and browse the web for useless videos and information and games. It kind of terrifies me how much time I spend in front of the computer, without actually accomplishing anything useful.

Part of me wants to 1) write more of my story 2) exercise like the amazing athlete I am 3) clean up my room more 4) finish making gifts for my family 5) practice acting or dancing or something and 6) get off the freaking computer. The computer just makes my life so much easier and nicer, all the while taking away the time that I could be using to actually do something with my life (practice acting, read some good books, blog) which I often complain about. But of course, I am not that strong-willed.

Or maybe I am....

You can never know, with me. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment