Wednesday, December 25, 2013

The title of this post is Christmas

My Christmas has been super exciting. To start off, I crawled out of my super-warm bed to open some presents with my family. And not that I mind, but I only got one thing (an electric photo frame thing) which probably wasn't really worth crawling out of bed before ten o'clock for. Then, my parents lectured my older sister for sleeping later at night than they would prefer she does. Additionally, we baked some cookies that taste really strange and turn into substances similar to rocks. And furthermore, I topped off my day by watching Inception with my siblings.

Okay, seriously, Inception had me thinking more than I would be thinking if I was in my sister's AP Calculus class. (LOL, maybe not. Fine. It just seemed like it.) It just got so complicated that I had to take periodic breaks to process all the information. But I got through it and thoroughly enjoyed it. (:

And so much for a wonderful Christmas. I feel like crying now since I've just wasted a whole day and a whole holiday day doing practically NOTHING. Yeah, I've gotten a bit of writing done, but that cannot account for when I could be 1) at Barnes & Nobles doing something fun like reading 2) at Starbucks drinking some Vanilla Bean Frappucino that I've been wanting to try 3) talking to some friends 4) working out 5) practicing my sprinting 6) blogging and 7) doing anything else that doesn't involve doing useless things on the internet.

Christmas has always, always been my favorite holiday. You don't hear any Thanksgiving, Fourth of July, or Halloween music, do you?? There's Christmas music for a reason! And I should be spending more time with my family. But sadly, my family doesn't really do that. And plus, breaks just make me hate school even more, or miss school even more (hate because it's so stressing, miss because I get bored).

You can never know, with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment