Friday, December 20, 2013

Hello!

My name is Tara Chang. I'm thirteen years old and I have this blog in order for me to inspire myself to keep my goals and dreams awake so I can be ready (for what, I'm not sure). And by the way, I do tend to change my moods and ideas and feelings often. Like right now, I feel like I have to start this blog off with a crisp and professional feel (haha as if). And maybe next time, I'll be super happy or maybe feeling like crap. You can never know, with me. (:

So yeah!

I'm not depressed or anything (LOL), but I constantly feel like there are a million things to do and never nearly enough time. You can hear about that tomorrow.

BTW, I'll have posts every day. Unless I get lazy. Or something comes up. You can never know, with me. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment