Thursday, January 30, 2014

Am I sure?

I'm never sure. Ever.

Maybe I should go watch that movie? Nah, it's probably not any good. But the trailer looked good. And I read the book. The book was good. But movies are never as good as books. On the other hand, I have three hours to kill. But I could be spending that time doing homework...But I would rather watch a movie. But I don't know what to wear to the movie. Nah, the movie's probably really bad. But Rotten Tomatoes said it was good. But nah, I could be writing or practicing my acting in my room. But movies are basically like a documentary on acting. And I do love watching movies. But then again it's no fun if I'm alone...Nah I'll just stay home. Okay never mind I'm going. Oh wait on second thought...

The above = my mind.

Okay, well maybe not as clear and concise as that. Just a little bit more jumbled and words and strings of sentences floating everywhere.

Uuuuuuurrrgggghhhhhhhh

Excuse me. I'm gonna huddle under my blankets 1) because it's cold 2) because I'm tired 3) because I'm sleepy 4) I'm sleep deprived 5) I'm cold 6) I'm hungry 7) oaiejfoisjdflsejlwijemcjweofijweofieowietqweprosi

Tara. Signing. Offffffff.

Smile. But sleep first.

No comments:

Post a Comment