Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I know, I know

Sorry. Again. For skipping out on you. Again.

See, now you know what I'm really like!

1) Usually don't follow my goals for too long
2) If I follow my goals for an abnormally long amount of time, then there is something wrong with me
3) Chance are I will not follow through those goals, though

BUT WAIT, TARA! YOU CAN CHANGE! FOR THE BETTER!

Uh, sure? Well, I guess, maybe, but --

NO, TARA! YOU CAN DO IT! I BELIEVE IN YOU!

I'm not quite sure about that --

OH NO, TARA! I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!

Sigh. Let's drop this subject. Maybe if I forget to post again, I'll just post a picture to make up for it! Yeah!!!! That's a good idea. So I owe you three pictures...Kay.

So a while ago, like back in November, I wrote a History essay regarding the Winter at Valley Forge and other various events of the Revolutionary War. Today I got it back, and guess what -- I TOTALLY ACED IT. I ONLY MISSED ONE POINT BECAUSE OF SEVERAL TINY TINY TINY TINY PROBLEMS, BUT HE LITERALLY PUT AN A++ ON IT AND AN "I'm proud of you"!

I'm probably overreacting, but I have always wanted teachers to see my writing talents abilities, and now someone important has verified it as a good piece of junk artwork! I feel elated.

I should start my workload now. Tara signing off.

Smile! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment