Friday, January 24, 2014

Weekly Wham #2





Hey guys! Can't believe I rememembered. :)

This week I was interested in optical illusions. Here are just a few that I found.

I searched up and found plenty of street art illusions, but this one specifically caught my eye. The ripples in the water are realistic, and the reflection of the building looks amazingly good. Although the outer rings is slightly obvious and the sky a little bit too blue, I think it looks perfect and I would love to have one of those in my front driveway.


I'm not sure what's going on in this picture. But I'm sure it's very optical. And illusional.

I love hand art. (Is that what it's called?) And optical illusions. This just makes me marvel at how this is just like 3D painting and modeling, but with much more unique and flexible "clay". So. Cool.

That's it for this week! Come back next Friday for a new three-set of pictures! You can check out last week's Weekly Wham, too.

Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment