Friday, January 17, 2014

Weekly Wham #1

Guess what? Chicken butt! I've just decided (like, literally, two seconds ago) that I would love to share some of the best wallpapers I've seen for a week. Or maybe even pictures...yeah...pictures are good...

Okay. Scratch that.

(Pretend nothing happened.)

Hey guys! From now on, every Friday, I would like to -- wait, no. I am going to (hah see what I did there?) post three pictures that have intrigued me, that I've seen during the past week. Let's call them Weekly Whams.

And without further ado, here I am, presenting your first ever, Weekly Wham.


(Dramatic music)

Never have I seen such a beautiful, delicious-looking egg, in the entire fourteen years of my existence. I wonder if it will look any better if it's fried. :) The photographer probably found this on his kitchen floor one day and was about to Instagram it but then realized that it was worthy of having this measure of beauty. Great job!

Post image for Music School

Sorry. I couldn't resist. You know what I think of cellos. (If you don't, then you should get out of here) I could totally begin a rant about what a wonderful instrument the cello is -- but let's not. But a cello + piano building?? This is too much. :3

Uh, dream home? Maybe I wouldn't even be able to live in a house. But living anywhere near this place -- well, it's sorta self-explanatory. Half of me is expecting this to be some sort of 3D-computerized image. But hopefully it's not. And then I'll track it down and find out where it is so I can be there.

That's it for this week. See ya!
Smile. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment