Sunday, January 19, 2014

How are YOUR goals keeping up?

I would just tell myself to post whenever I feel like it, but then I would take that power for granted and never post again, "unless I feel like it." On that happy note, I apologize (for the second time) for not posting yesterday.

Writer's block, I suppose. Couldn't think of anything, couldn't see anything that would make a good addition to this blog. Haha. As though this blog is actually useful to someone.

You may have noticed the title at the top of this blog post. Well, my goals have been doing fine, thank you very much. (Except for the fact that I've been watching The Amazing Spiderman all day today (it's amazing, I suggest you watch it if you haven't although I'm sure most of the world has already watched it and thus I am several years late)) (And also for the fact that I wasted a whole day yesterday crocheting a hat that turned out Okay-ly) (Annnnd also for the fact that I am holding off two large homework assignments for tomorrow to do) (For your information, one of them is a several-page History packet about the U.S. Constitution, the other is a Physical Science project on Iridium) (I am mostly excited about the Iridium project because at least it utilizes some form of creativity) (And plus the name of that element sounds cool) (That's why I chose it)

Bye! I'm gonna go to the skating rink now.

Smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment