Thursday, January 23, 2014

Who would've thought~~ Poem by TC

Who would've thought the world was round
Who would've thought the sun was a star
Who would've thought we'd scale the moon
It happened

Who would've thought we'd have electricity
Who would've thought we could blog on the web
Who would've thought we would be connected from around the world and back around
It happened

Who would've thought the grass would grow
Who would've thought the clouds would move
Who would've thought the rain would leave
It happened

Who would've thought I'd be standing here
Who would've thought you'd be standing here, too
Who would've thought you'd be holding my hand

It
is
happening

-TC

~   *   ~   *   ~   *   ~   *   ~   *   ~

I don't really know where that came from. But you've gotta admit, as an only once-in-a-month-or-two-good-poem-writer-person, it can't be that bad? hahahaha. But I'm still going to scour through it, comb it, brush it, eat it, digest it, and spit it back out. After all, that's what good writers do.

Please don't copy/plagiarize/use/blurt as your own piece of artwork. I wouldn't grab your masterfully written stories and spit if back out without acknowledging you, would I? (Not that I'd want your stuff in the first place) (Haha ok just kidding) (I'm sure you're a very good person) So if you want to post it on your site or blog or Facebook or whatever and whatnot, please go, "Wow, Tara Chang is such a good writer this poem really touched my heart" or, "^___^ THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL THANK YOU TARA CHANG" or even, "wow this is a piece of crap who the hell is tara chang." Anyyything, as long as you credit me or tell people my name and who the author is or -- I feel like I'm being really nitpicky but OKAY FINE here's the deal -- just don't put it out as your own thing. Kay? Kay.

Smile! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment