Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hey there, imaginary frenemies!

I just finished my geometry homework...it was really tough but really fun, since I love the parallelogram chapter we're working on at the moment. Just 'cause.

Now for History and Science...

I'm really mad at books right now. I'm reading these wonderful works of YA fiction (>___<) in my spare time, and they are so so so so so so good. But sadly, they only make me wistful at the realization that I will never meet, be like, or even resemble any of these words-can't-say-enough imaginary characters I despise, characters that I have fallen in love with, characters I admire, envy, love a lot, hate a lot, and laugh a lot at. Sometimes I want to live in books. But sometimes I don't. Because I don't want to meet my personal antagonist.

Huh. When you think of it that way, when you will always have an antagonist that will go against everything you do, try to kill you, torture you -- and may it be nature, fate, society, man, or self, authors will make it as horrifying as they can.

But THEN, when you think about it again, this so-called PROTAGONIST is going to somehow DEFEAT that antagonist (or not, in some cases). But in life, sometimes we don't get to defeat that antagonist! So that's what's bugging me -- that these characters -- let's call them my imaginary frenemies -- can kick butt, do things that I will never do, and survive everything and live to tell the darn story! Unfair, much?

Tara is tired. Tara is signing off now.

Oh yeah, if you're wondering what I'm reading, just skimming through these almost-quote-and-quote-little-kid-books about spies and stuff. Gallagher Girls. Except the boy drama is iffy and makes me wanna lose my appetite (probably none of that will ever happen to me). But I'm just sad that my little Kindergarten dreams of becoming a spy are practically ruined, glaring at the odds.

Smile. (Or try, if your frenemies are bothering you, too)

No comments:

Post a Comment