Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tonight's gonna be a good night

Today was a very good day. I don't even really know why. My classes were low-key, and just the norm stuff. I got some good books from the library. And my History teacher (who is one of my favorites) actually noticed me today! (yay) Well he actually likes to make fun of students and ask strange questions...but I like to talk to my teachers because inside I feel like, Oh my gosh this person that had been sent from heaven to teach us just talked to me!! ME!!! And they even SAID MY NAME!!! WOWOWOW

For some reason, teachers just don't really notice me. Maybe because I don't talk too much...'cause here's the thing: Somewhere deep in my heart I feel like teachers need to be respected, and they do. But this respect has gone so far that I won't even speak to them unless they acknowledge me, or laugh too loud, or participate in random and not-on-topic class discussions, lest the teacher will be like, YOU. HOW DARE YOU SPEAK OUT OF TURN EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE ELSE IS ALREADY TALKING. I just have an overwhelming feeling to be good at school, which I will always work towards, and I also really want to get to know my teachers well. But I suppose that that won't really work out if I don't even talk to them. Hmmm. That does kind of make sense...

Adults are just so scary. Someone older than me will always hold power, and being an introvert will just make me shrink in that situation. But if I use a few extrovert qualities to get to know some people...then maybe...

Ugh. Too much thinking for one day. Tara signing off.

Smile. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment