Friday, January 31, 2014

Weekly Wham #3





Today I went to a courthouse to take notes and write a report. Most of the people were really kind and nice. But it was kind of scary, seeing that we were in the face of criminals. LOL. But it was fun and we got to meet a Public Defendant, some sheriffs (oops. eheh.), a bailiff, a District Attorney, and a JUDGE. It was really awesome and I wish I could do it again. (Except for the overly-intimidating sheriffs and guard people)

Okay, I'd like to present to you this week's Weekly Wham. The third. :)

I would love a horse/pony/thing like this. Very cute. Spunky. The landscape is beautiful, and it would be awesome to ride this horse through the fields. :) And, uh, hello? Chinese New Year? Today? (Yay!) YEAR OF THE HORSE!! This is going to be a great year, since horses will be considered lucky and I <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 horses. (But not in the omg-why-is-this-thing-so-cute-i-need-one-right-now type of feeling (I hate those people) but the omg-it-would-be-so-healthy-for-me-to-ride-some-and-I-would-love-to-meet-some-of-these-powerful-and-terribly-smart-creatures type of thought.)



This kind of makes me miss summer right now. I. K. R. Tara?? YOU of all people MISS SUMMER??? In case you weren't informed, I hate summer because it's so hot and boring and lazy. But there are still many good things. Maybe I can create an alliance with summer in order to get some warmth into my snot-wracked body. (In case you weren't informed, I'm sick today :P)
This makes me really miss autumn, too. But the bad thing about this is that there are no beautiful landscapes (or horses) such as the ones in this picture anywhere near where I live. I. Need. To. Live. In. Autumn.

Okay, I really need to sleep right now. See you next time!

Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment